Do you know how to shoo away starlings so that they don’t eat out all
the cherries in your back yard? In the past people would use klakers,
which later became a popular children’s toys.
We’ve named this toy our bon-bon ball because the sound it makes
reminds us of hearing small candies knock on a table.
Our Bon-Bon Ball helps exercise a child’s movement coordination,
reflexes, and concentration. It also provides an incentive to
discover rhythmic. When the balls hit each other they make a
characteristic sound with a frequency depending on the pace of your
child’s play. Advanced Bon-Bon Ball users can also learn how to do
additional tricks, make beats and create rhythms.
It will be so much fun in your backyard!
• made of selected wood that comes from FSC certifed suppliers
• finished with beeswax and botanical oils, sanded perfectly smooth, soft
to the touch
• packed in a paperboard box, which is designed to be reused or easily
• this product is free from any harmful substances
• this is an organic and eco-friendly product
MADE IN BESKIDY MOUNTAINS, POLAND
Dimensions with packaging /cm/: 13,5 L x 13,5 W x 5,5 H
Weight /with packaging - kg/: 0,00